CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 10, 2008

Hooray for Connecticut!

Three down, forty-seven to go. Hopefully that won't go back up to forty-eight in November. I am so disgusted with the church's reaction to gay marriage in California. I have yet to hear even one nominally cogent argument against gay marriage. Please, if you have one, let me know. I'd like to think that those who will be voting for Proposition 8 are not complete idiots- that there must be some good reasons for their support of what seems to me like a selfish, incompassionate, un-Christian, discriminatory proposition.

2 comments:

Craig said...

Yeah, I really want to hear any cogent argument.

Sadly for them there is not one.

Unknown said...

I totally agree. I'm so sick of hearing everyone I know go off about how we need to approve Prop 8. Ugh.